Twilight Singapore and NLB presents to you ‘Twilight Haiku’
Express with haiku
On the good tale of Twilight
Best three pieces win
Express yourself with a Twilight haiku! For the purposes of this contest, the haiku should be in this form – a line with five syllables, then a line with seven syllables, and a last line with five syllables.
Your masterpieces will be judged based on form (follow basic haiku form as stated above) and creativity.
– Poems must be original and unpublished
– To submit a poem for consideration, go to www.facebook.com/goarts, go to ‘Twilight Haiku’ events page, and post your haiku here. Do not post them on the main Go Arts facebook wall.
– You may submit multiple poems but each winner will be awarded only one prize.
– Poems must be submitted by the contest deadline, on Sunday, 18 December, 11.59pm
– We reserve the right to remove or disqualify any submissions
Terms & Conditions
1. The contest is open to all residents in Singapore. Employees of the National Library Board (NLB) and their families are not eligible to take part.
2. Winner will be selected NLB and Twilight Singapore, and judges’ decision are final.
3. NLB reserves the right to publish or display the selected entries with the name of the creators/winners of this contest for any media advertising, publicity, corporate collaterals, exhibitions and all NLB associated projects and purposes, without the need to get written consent nor the making of any payment of fees and expenses to the design creators/winners.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and all prizes will be awarded within one (1) month – i.e. thirty (30) working days from the date specified in the notification. Any unclaimed prizes will be donated to a charity of NLB’s choice.